Search Healthcare are recruiting Registered General (Tracheostomy) Nurse's in the Midlands
Search Healthcare is a reputable provider of healthcare staffing solutions, with over 35 years of experience in the industry, dedicated to delivering exceptional patient care. Here in the Birmingham Office We specialise in connecting qualified healthcare professionals with rewarding opportunities in Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Hereford, Stafford, Oxford.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Tracheostomy Nurse to join our team. As a Registered Nurse, you will serve as an expert clinician, educator, consultant, and leader within our client healthcare facilities. This position offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on patient care and nursing practice.
- Provide advanced nursing care to patients with complex medical conditions, collaborating with interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement individualized care plans.
- Serve as a resource and mentor to nursing staff, providing education and support to enhance clinical skills and knowledge.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments, develop treatment plans, and evaluate patient outcomes to ensure the delivery of high-quality care.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and research projects to promote evidence-based practice and improve patient outcomes.
- Collaborate with healthcare providers and community organizations to coordinate patient care and facilitate seamless transitions across the care continuum.
- Stay current on healthcare trends, regulations, and best practices to inform clinical decision-making and nursing practice.
-Immunisation History report
-Bachelor's degree in Nursing BA(Hons)
- Strong clinical assessment and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
-A member of the NMC council, with a valid Pin.
-The right to work in the UK
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible scheduling options
-Fantastic bonus scheme
-Enhancement to hourly rate for last minute cover
-Free DBS and training
*How to Apply:*
If you are a compassionate and dedicated tracheostomy nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of their patients and their families, we encourage you to apply today! Please submit your resume and cover letter to Taylor.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Clinical Nurse Specialist." Or alternatively contact me on 07469 402696
Search Health care is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including those with diverse backgrounds and those with disabilities.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.