HR Officer (Temp role)
Southside of Edinburgh based | office-based role initially | potential for hybrid as the contract progresses
Full Time | 35 hours per week | Monday to Friday
Temp role for a minimum of 4 weeks with potential for extension
Pay rate up to £20.00 per hour depending on skills & relevant experience
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
Search Consultancy are currently working with an Edinburgh based client in the housing services sector to recruit an experienced HR Office who will be responsible for providing an extensive and varied HR service as part of the wider HR team, with a particular focus on Recruitment, on-boarding & Employee Relations.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Provide extensive HR support across the full life-cycle of all recruitment processes & campaigns within the business, including receiving recruitment requests from managers, advertising, candidate screening, arranging interviews, selection and offer management
* Ensuring that all new-start on-boarding is completed in line with requirements including Right-to-Work checks, sponsorship registration, PVG checks and any SSSC documentation as required
* Daily management of the HR team inbox, dealing with queries as they come in & escalating/referring any queries where appropriate
* Build solid relationship with line managers & staff across the business to understand their needs & be able to provide appropriate HR advice & assistance
* Support managers with a variety of employee relations work including absence management (and any related Occupational Health assessments), grievance & disciplinaries, learning & development and workforce planning
* Drafting & sending all required HR letters & documentation, including updating the internal HR system
* Various other HR Generalist / Officer duties as required
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Extensive previous experience in an HR role carrying out duties in line with the above (specifically in Recruitment AND Employee Relations) at Advisor level or above - this experience is essential
* CIPD qualified or equivalent
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent organisation & time management skills, with the ability to prioritise & complete a busy workload effectively
* Solid IT Skills including the full MS Office suite
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age