I am currently hiring for a senior data specialist with a premier banking client based in Glasgow City Centre.
As a Senior Data Specialist, you'll spearhead data initiatives within the UK Fund Accounting domain, aligning with the objective of transforming into a 'Data Centric' organization. You'll collaborate with senior stakeholders locally and globally, managing medium-sized data initiatives and representing the UK on broader transversal projects within the Data space.
Your role will involve enhancing client engagement, driving continuous improvement in data quality to support evolving client needs.
The company prides themselves on being a positive and inclusive place to work.
Some of the benefits are;
* Competitive holiday allowance (at least 34 days including bank holidays).
* Non-contributory pension of 12%.
* Private healthcare, GP service, and dental cover.
* Personal insurances including income protection, life assurance, and personal accident insurance.
* Flexible lifestyle benefits such as cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans, and reduced cinema and gym membership.
* Serve as a key interface for core clients on data-related topics ensuring adherence to service delivery agreements and
* identifying opportunities for service growth through innovative data solutions.
* Collaborate with leadership to develop and implement strategic plans aimed at enhancing fund accounting efficiency and client experience,
* driving digital transformation and leveraging agile methodologies.
* Develop and maintain a roadmap for key focus areas within the 'Data' arena
* Champion risk management initiatives by enhancing control frameworks through the provision of accurate and timely data
The Successful Candidate will possess:
* Bachelor's degree in relevant subject (accounting or finance) or equivalent experience.
* An awareness of data tools such as Power BI and Tableau
* Strong risk management background with experience driving innovation and delivering change.
* Excellent stakeholder management and client engagement skills
* A knowledge of fund accounting or investment background is preferred but not essential
This is a great opportunity for an established analyst to continue to grow and develop their career. If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, then please get in contact with Tommy at the Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.