Junior Recruitment Consultant
Salary - £24,000 to £28,000 + Commission
Have you recently joined a sales career? Or perhaps you're a customer service champion looking for your next adventure? Play a pivotal role in our growing Industrial team as a Junior Recruitment Consultant!
If you thrive in a dynamic environment, love connecting with people, and are ready to take your career to the next level, this opportunity is for you. Working within our thriving Industrial team, you'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact every day. Connecting talented professionals with exciting career opportunities across the West of Scotland, within the Manufacturing, Warehousing and Driving industries.
From your first day at Search, you'll receive training from our award-winning Talent Development team, with unique access to our library of tools and resources, and one-to-one specialist support from an experienced Coach.
Ultimately, we'll support you to become an expert in your market and give you the confidence to generate and truly own new business opportunities, plus capitalise on our existing client and candidate relationships.
Are you motivated, ambitious, and eager to learn and progress your career within the recruitment industry? We want to hear from you. We're looking for someone with:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Tenacity for sales, with a driver for hitting financial targets.
- Motivation and ambition to exceed targets and career goals.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Creative ideas on ways to attract prospects and increase engagement.
- A lively personality who can showcase our values and nurture relationships.
- 12+ months experience in a customer service or sales position (desirable).
- Valid UK Drivers License (desirable).
As a valued member of our team, you'll benefit from:
- An excellent commission structure, on top of an already competitive salary.
- A clear career progression pathway, including to Senior Consultant within one year.
- Award-winning training programmes delivered throughout your career, with onsite Trainers and a Coach.
- Regular incentives, including quarterly company-wide social events.
- The opportunity to earn a place at our coveted annual High Flyers trip to a European city.
- The option to buy holidays if you love to travel!
- Well-being support with our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme, so you can do your bit for the environment!
Search is a leading multi-discipline recruitment agency, specialising in more than 15 distinct specialisms. With 15 offices nationwide, your nearest Search office is never too far away. We strive to be the recruitment partner of choice for thousands of organisations who demand success through the recruitment of talented and motivated people. We're here to provide expertise and value to both our clients and candidates at every stage of the recruitment process.
To meet our ambitions, we want to hear from you! If you are someone with a desire to succeed, use your entrepreneurial skills to build a business, and grow your professional network, please get in touch, or apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.