About this role
Perm Healthcare Division
Upto £30,000 Salary + Bonus and Benefits
Here at Search we have an exciting opportunity on a warm desk for a talented individual with a passion for the Healthcare sector to further develop our perm healthcare business across the Midlands.
Working in a rapidly expanding and vital sector, you'd be responsible for managing and expanding key relationships and fulfilling staffing requests from some of the West Midlands' leading health and social care businesses, truly making a difference.
Experience in recruitment, account management, or social care is absolutely essential; the role is best fulfilled by someone who is engaging, professional and dedicated to making a difference to a health and social care sector that only deserves the best. If you have these core attributes- we know you can develop the professional skills.
Day to day responsibilities include;
- Liaising with your clients to determine what staffing they require
- Matching those requirements with Support Workers and Nurses
- Ensuring that Support Workers and Nurses have the relevant information and experience to fulfil the role
- Establishing an in depth understanding of the individual needs of your clients
- Improving the quality of your Support Workers and Nurses experience with prompt and accurate payment, as well as being a friendly and approachable colleague
- Supporting Account Managers, Compliance teams and working with central services.
- Previous experience in either recruitment/account management or in the healthcare sector is desirable
- A real passion for making a difference and a commitment to providing our clients with the highest level of customer service
- Pro-active, KPI driven and the ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- Fun and adaptable!
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards including quarterly and annual high flyers events (including a trip Rome and Barcelona this year!)
- Very competitive salary and benefits package including a car allowance at Senior Consultant and above
- Highly lucrative commission scheme designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Industry-leading training with our bespoke Consultant Development Programmes
- Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to.
- A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market in the right way, not on a shoestring budget
- We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
If this sounds of interest and you are keen to understand more about what we have to offer, then please contact Luke Hobden to discuss the role and Search in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Work for Us
28 February 2024
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare
Bonus & Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance
£28000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Crawley, West Sussex
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Industrial & Driving
£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Excellent Bonus & Benefits
Up to £11.50 per hour
Leeds, West Yorkshire