Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Salary - £24,000 to £26,000 + Commission
Do you have experience in direct sales? Or perhaps you're a Customer Service champion looking for your next challenge? Play a pivotal role in our well-established Construction team, specialising in temporary appointments across the North-East of Scotland.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment, love connecting with people, and are ready to take your career to the next level, this opportunity is for you.
Specialising within our thriving Construction teams (White Collar & Blue Collar), you'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact every day. Connecting talented professionals with exciting career opportunities across Dundee and Aberdeen.
Within the role, a focus will be on continually utilising warm leads, generating new business through client generation. Having a sales-based motivator will propel your career forward, as our clear progression structure is based on achievement of financial and productivity targets.
From your first day at Search, you'll receive training from our award-winning Talent Development team regardless of level, access to our library of tools and resources, and one-to-one support from an experienced Coach. We'll support you to become an expert in your specialist market and give you the confidence to generate and truly own new business opportunities, plus capitalise on our existing client and candidate relationships.
Our Scottish offices are home to many of our internal services functions, who play a role in your success - from Temp Payroll to Compliance, a centralised CV Team, Bids and Finance. With the backing of each team, you'll be able to provide the best experiences to your clients and candidates through every interaction.
Are you motivated, ambitious, and eager to learn and progress your career within the Recruitment industry? We want to hear from you.
We're looking for someone with:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A can-do attitude, with a tenacity to become successful through your work.
- Motivation and drive to exceed targets and career goals.
- Creative ideas on ways to attract prospects and increase lead generation.
- A lively personality who can showcase our values and nurture relationships.
- Direct, B2B or B2C sales experience (desired).
As a valued member of our team, you'll benefit from:
- An excellent commission structure, with quarterly and annual top ups to reward consistency and increase earnings.
- A clear career progression pathway, with tangible targets discussed from Week One.
- Award-winning training programmes delivered throughout your career, hosted by a dedicated Talent Development team.
- Regular incentives including quarterly company-wide social events, golden ticket offerings and team competitions.
- The opportunity to earn a place at our coveted annual High Flyers trip.
- The option to buy up to 5 days holiday if you love to travel!
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Search is a leading multi-discipline recruitment agency, specialising in more than 20 distinct specialist markets from Construction to Sales, Call Centre to Healthcare appointments. With 15 offices nationwide, your nearest Search office is never too far away.
We strive to be the recruitment partner of choice for thousands of organisations who demand success through the recruitment of talented and motivated people. We're here to provide expertise and value to both our clients and candidates at every stage of the recruitment process. To meet our ambitions, we want to hear from you!
If you are someone with a desire to succeed, use your entrepreneurial skills to build a business, and grow your professional network, please get in touch, or apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.