A fantastic opportunity is available to work for a culturally centric team based in Crawley who are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join them on a permanent basis.
The client is a global business but within the Crawley office they have a real family feel where everyone works together to achieve a common goal.
This role has excellent scope for progression whether that be within the team or within the business in other departments.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Location: Crawley - office based role
Total package: up to £28,500
Benefits: Free parking, 34 days holiday including bank holidays, excellent pension, excellent welling support programme and more!
This is a fast paced role so experience within a phone based environment is key and experience working within an environment when you have to multitask is also key.
* Processing a range of customer orders
* Support all stakeholders through the process ordering process and provide efficient aftercare
* Dealing with a range of queries from suppliers, clients and customers through email and phone
* Working with other departments to ensure the right customer journey is provided
* Go over and beyond to provide excellent customer service at all times
* Ensure complaints, if they arise are dealt with professionally
Experience and skills required:
* Experience working within a phone based environment
* Experience working within a fast paced environment
* Strong customer service support experience
* Team player
* Able to work at pace
* IT literate
This is an exciting role for the right person to grow as the company does and develop their career further.
If this sounds like your next move, apply now and we will be in touch!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.