Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£25,000 - £27,000 Per Annum (1st Year £50k OTE)
Are you driven by sales and looking for a career in recruitment?
We are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our Commercial team, specialising in Business Support recruitment across Yorkshire! Your role will involve creating new opportunities through B2B sales calls and meetings with companies seeking to expand their teams.
The typical positions you'll be recruiting for include Administrators, Receptionists, Schedulers, and PA's, among other roles. Your responsibilities will also include sourcing candidates for your vacancies, guiding them through the interview process, and converting placements into fees to earn commission!
This an outstanding opportunity for individuals motivated by sales, new business development, an aspiring to build an entrepreneurial career in recruitment. You'll benefit from award-winning coaching, which includes one-to-one coaching and training courses to advance your career, potentially leading to a management role!
Our industry-leading rewards and recognition incentives offer the potential to earn up to 40% on all revenue you generate. Take advantage of our Golden Ticket Scheme, where you can earn up to £500 in vouchers, and participate in our high-flyer incentive, including an all-inclusive annual trip to a European city!
* Competitive salary & benefits package.
* 0% threshold in your first six months with monthly, quarterly, and annual payments.
* Uncapped commission structures that pay up to 40% of all revenue you generate.
* Award-winning, bespoke training programmes designed to work your way up to becoming a director.
* Clearly defined markets, you will be the expert in your marketing, providing consultative advice to your clients & candidates.
* Golden ticket incentives allow you to earn up to £500 in lifestyle vouchers.
* Recognition and reward, including exceptional performance nights out & annual trips to a European city!
* A Senior Leadership team with a vast amount of experience, enthusiasm, and passion.
* Support teams including marketing, administration, finance & IT - Enabling you to focus on your role and make more money.
Who are we looking for?
* A desire to work in a sales environment.
* Confident with the ability to build rapport.
* Highly articulate with strong written & verbal communication skills.
* Competitive, driven, and ambitious - always looking to win & succeed.
* Motivated within a fast-paced environment.
* And a desire to learn & progress.
What will you be doing?
* Contacting new and existing clients to generate new opportunities through B2B sales calls, LinkedIn & Meetings
* Attending client meetings (face-to-face or virtually) to discuss job profiles & SLA's.
* Negotiating fees & rates with clients to ensure you are maximising your commercial output.
* Writing engaging job adverts & using social media to source the best talent.
* Sourcing candidates using industry-leading job boards & carrying out interviews.
* Managing each stage of the process including interviews & offers.
* Maintaining regular contact with your candidates & clients.
To find out more, click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.