About this role
Human Resources Generalist- £50K- Hybrid- London
This pivotal role involves providing comprehensive HR support, covering diverse functions such as recruitment, employee relations, payroll, and various administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate should possess a strong HR background, specifically in the luxury hospitality sector.
The ideal candidate is a professional and pragmatic individual with a customer-focused mind set, adept at taking initiative. They also excel as a completer finisher, ensuring tasks are carried out thoroughly and reliably.
Key tasks will include:
Recruitment and Onboarding:
* Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and develop effective recruitment strategies.
* Conduct job interviews, evaluate candidates, and facilitate the hiring process.
* Lead the on-boarding process for new employees, ensuring a smooth integration into the company.
* Drafting contracts and offer letters
Payroll & Benefits Management:
* Oversee the administration and communication of benefits
* Oversee the payroll process, ensuring accuracy and compliance
* Work closely with managers, employees, payroll bureau and finance to address payroll-related matters.
* Handle day-to-day administrative tasks related to HR functions.
* Manage and maintain HR records, ensuring confidentiality and accuracy.
* Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
* Proactively address and resolve employee relations issues, fostering a positive work environment.
* Provide guidance and support to employees and managers on HR-related matters.
* Stay informed about changes to employment legislation
Training and Development:
* Collaborate with department heads to identify and implement training
* Coordinating and arranging training
* Support career development initiatives to enhance employee skills and capabilities.
* Participation in HR projects
* Policy drafting
* Proactive with a drive to get things done
* Can-do, flexible approach to work, with the ability to take ownership of tasks
* Strong administration and organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail
* Demonstrates initiative and seeks more efficient and effective ways of working
* Friendly and approachable, building rapport with internal stakeholders and external candidates
* Confident communicator, both verbally and in writing
* Understands the importance of discretion and treats information as confidential
* CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
* Proven experience as an HR Generalist, with a focus on luxury hospitality
* Good knowledge of employment law and regulations
* Experience with payroll processing and systems
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
* Detail-oriented and proficient in HRIS and Microsoft Office Suite
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
09 March 2024
-Guest Services Executive
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £38081.30 per annum
Reception Team Leader
£30266.06 - £38081.00 per annum
Host / Receptionist
£30000 - £31000 per annum
City of London, London
Learn more about a career in Business Support
Offering variety, a role in Business Support is perfect for anyone with a high attention to detail and great organisational and time management skills.