Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare
£24,000 Per Annum + Uncapped Commission (£35k OTE)
Are you interested in starting a career in recruitment but don't know where to begin? Do you have a strong drive to succeed and want to rapidly advance your career?
Search is a specialist recruitment agency with revenue exceeding £220m, privately backed by equity. Our healthcare team located in Leeds is a highly recognised UK healthcare provider with awards. We achieved one of our biggest successes last year, and now we're seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Leeds office.
You will be a part of a team consisting of five experienced healthcare recruiters who have a combined experience of over 30 years. Your primary responsibility will be to source for new candidates for our existing client base, manage those accounts, and build business opportunities through B2B calls and meetings across Yorkshire and the North East.
On your first day, you will be rewarded and recognised. Our Talent Development Partners will help you grow and advance in your career by providing personalised training programmes, one-to-one coaching, and a clear path to promotion, including a discussion on how you can become a Senior Consultant within your first year.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes no threshold for the first six months, and uncapped commission structures from day one, allowing you to increase your earning potential immediately. Our team is made up of high-performance winners, and many of them attend our quarterly and annual high flyers incentives, which include an all-inclusive trip to a European City.
- Negotiable salary and benefits package.
- 0% threshold in your first six months.
- Uncapped commission structure paying up to 35% of all revenue you generate monthly.
- Award-winning, bespoke training programmes and coaching to develop your skills and career.
- Clearly defined progression opportunities, outlined from day one.
- Recognition & Reward, including exceptional performance nights out and annual trips!
- A senior leadership team with a vast amount of experience in healthcare recruitment.
- Support teams including in house payroll, marketing, administration, and IT.
And a Golden Ticket Incentive to earn up to £500 in vouchers from doing your role!
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience working with a sales or customer service background.
- A strong desire to work within a sales environment and quickly progress.
- Be confident with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Highly articulate with the east to communicate effectively.
- Competitive, driven, and ambitious - always looking to win and progress further!
- Motivated within a busy environment.
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
- Contact new and existing business to generate new opportunities through B2B sales calls, LinkedIn, and Meetings.
- Attend client meetings (face-to-face or virtually) to discuss job profiles and SLA's.
- Negotiating fees and rates with clients to ensure you maximise your commercial output.
- Writing engaging job adverts and using social media to source the best talent.
- Sourcing candidates using job boards and carrying out interviews.
- Managing each stage of the process including interviews and offers.
- Maintaining regular contact with your candidates and clients.
If you're looking to advance your career, click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.