Industrial Recruitment Consultant - Bolton
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm - Flexible
We are currently looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to join our Industrial Division. You will be assisting with the recruitment of Warehouse and Production staff for our key clients as well as building your own desk within the area.
Based in our Bury Office you would have all the perks of the site including breakout rooms, pool table, free parking, free use of the Gym & luxurious gardens to take your breaks. The office will be a relaxed but professional environment and the training provided is top of its class within the field.
We are looking for someone with 12 months experience in recruitment or resourcing and a good knowledge of sales techniques to help grow the division, you must be dynamic in your approach with a can do attitude, the job can be very fast paced so good organisational skills are essential.
Essential skills required for the role:
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- A full UK driving licence (preferred)
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Company Iphone and Laptop provided
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Gold' company
- REC IRP 2013 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
If you meet all of the above criteria then please follow the link to submit your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.