Fun and bubbly team of 12 based in their large, open plan offices, are looking for a Service Desk Administrator to join them in the servicing of the business major contracts.
Monday - Friday 8-5, office based for the first 3-6 months then hybrid and fully remote option once fully trained and confident in the role; due to location you must have your own transport to get to work.
- Taking incoming calls and emails requesting maintenance works
- Prioritising emergencies
- Scheduling engineers out to attend jobs
- Opening, closing and updating jobs on a variety of portal as well as the internal system
- Processing invoices
- Ensuring service levels are adhered to
- Ensure all jobs are added and tracked as required
The perfect application will:
- Be confident in communicating over the phone and email
- Have excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Be a quick learner and confident in the use of multiple IT systems
The environment is fast paced, so the successful candidate will enjoy a busy environment and have the ability to work towards time frames set out specific to this contract.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.