Senior Recruitment Consultant / Managing Consultant - Construction & Property
Based in Birmingham
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT MOVE TO DEVELOP YOU CAREER?
Are you an established Senior or Managing Recruitment Consultant in the construction sector who is ready to step up into a bigger role?
Do you want more and your current business is unable to support your goals and growth plans?
Search Construction Birmingham is growing and we are looking for a Senior / Managing Consultant Recruitment Consultant to join our Construction & Property team.
You'll be joining a team who have all made their way through the ranks at Search at phenomenal rates and know first hand how to develop your career into management in the very best way.
In return for your hard work you will benefit from unprecedented training and support, together with lucrative financial rewards and benefits for your achievements.
* Taking ownership of your niche and growing your business to its maximum potential
* Business Development: sourcing and pro-actively calling new clients to demonstrate our recruitment services and solutions
* Providing a consultative service to our clients: market updates, salary advice, role profiling etc.
* Meeting with existing and potential clients both on construction project and head offices
* Sourcing and interviewing candidates to place into temporary construction roles
If you are:
* Experienced Recruitment Consultant
* Dedicated and results focused
* Keen to develop relationships with a wide variety of people
* A confident & articulate communicator
* Enthusiastic & motivated
What we can offer you;
* Training from the Search's most successful construction managers and Search's dedicated learning & development team.
* Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme
* Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market in the right way, not on a shoestring budget
* A genuine investment in your Continuous Personal Development.
* We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
Due to the nature of this role all applicants MUST hold a valid UK drivers licence.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to get in touch for more information and to discuss the position in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.