Are you or anyone you know looking for a great new opportunity?
We are looking for support workers in Dundee for our client who a leader in the healthcare industry for an innovative new service which helps patients transition from hospital to care at home. Candidates must be able to drive & have access to a vehicle.
The is a permanent role either part-time (16 or 24 hours per week) or Full-time (35 hours per week), paying £19,838 - £20,251 per annum depending on experience. Travel within the Dundee area is required.
* Work closely with people, their families and other professionals to create care plans
* Assist and enabling individuals with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, meal preparation medication management, and mobility support
* Collaborate with healthcare professionals, social workers, and other team
* Monitor and evaluate individuals progress, adjusting care plans as needed
* Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of interactions, care plans, and progress
* You will be working with different service users across or working with one service user for extended periods of time - day shifts patterns between 8am and 9pm and nightshifts between 8pm and 9am
* Great range of benefits including pension, flexible working, comprehensive training and personal development plan, 36 days holiday and option to buy more
Previous experience in a care setting is required and you must have a caring, empathic and compassionate nature, with a strong desire to make a positive impact on individual's lives. A full driving license and access to a vehicle is preferred but not mandatory. All successful candidates are subject to PVG check.
Get in touch asap - Nicola.email@example.com for an informal chat!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.