Search are delighted to be working exclusively with a market leading professional services business who are looking for a Shared Services Manager to join their team. This role will be critical in driving change and process improvement.
You'll be responsible for shaping the shared service functions and a key strategic professional within the business. An experienced manager will also be imperative for this role as you guide and mentor a team of 10 individuals.
- Leading three key areas of shared services - Payments & Billings, Contracts and Compliance
- Liaising with other departments to implement key strategic initiatives
- Evaluate and record the performance of the shared service functions you are responsible for
- Implement and suggest key process improvements within the business
- Leading on compliance and regulations of the business
- Ensure internal audits are conducted in a timely manner
- Ensure internal controls are in place
- Lead on and liaise with key external audit compliance
- Overseeing payments and invoicing of clients with best practice
- Experience in managing an operational function
- Ability to liaise with all areas of the business and build strong rapport
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience driving change and process improvements within a business
- Effective with presenting to senior management
- Proactive and passionate about staying up to date with key business information
An excellent salary and package worth up to £60,000 + benefits including bonus, discounts and a strong pension. Alongside this there will also be a hybrid working arrangement in place which is flexible around you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.