A reputable Top 150 law firm are seeking an ambitious Commercial Property Lawyer to join their Salisbury office. They are a full serviced firm with multiple offices across the South and have over 100 specialist lawyers across all offices. Renowned in the industry, they consistently earn high rankings in legal directories, The Legal 500 and Chambers UK, along with the High Net Worth 2023, demonstrating their commitment to delivering high quality work for valued clients. Additionally, they have also been listed as "Best Law Firms" in both 2022 and 2023.
As a firm that values innovation, client satisfaction, and professional development, you'll become part of a dynamic and collaborative environment that nurtures the growth of talented individuals. Working alongside "Legal Lawyers", you'll be a member of an award-winning team highly regarded in the industry. From the outset, you will have exposure to high-quality work from national clients and well-known household names, offering excellent prospects for advancing your career.
The firm provides outstanding chances for advancing your career and professional growth. Moreover, it offers competitive salaries, a fantastic work atmosphere, and wide range of perks, including hybrid and flexible work options.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a qualified solicitor or legal executive with experience in Commercial Property.
- Be commercially astute and pragmatic with the ability to focus on your clients' needs to provide practical and robust advice.
- Have a good understanding of the corporate market, its challenges and opportunities.
- A sense of initiative and enthusiasm.
- Able to work well within a team and provide support to other fee-earners as appropriate.
- Confidence and ability to communicate to a high standard.
- Competent IT skills.
Please apply as direction or contact Stephanie Richardson at Search Legal for more information on 07584 104790.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.