Temporary Registered Manager - Adult services (Learning Disabilities)
Search Healthcare are recruiting a registered manager on behalf of our client, The position will be maternity cover for approximately 6 months within our clients growing Adult Services team.
As a Registered Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in supporting young adults with complex needs, making a profound impact in their lives. Your leadership will empower your team to provide exceptional care, fostering independence and fulfilment.
- Safeguard residents and oversee operational management
- Manage property administration, including finances
- Develop, implement, and monitor care plans in collaboration with external professionals and families
- Foster team development through performance reviews and training
- Organize engaging activities and outings for residents
- Efficiently manage workload priorities
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Experience with severe learning difficulties and complex needs
- Proven ability to lead and motivate teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Beautiful working environment
- Fully funded DBS checks
*How to Apply:*
If you are a compassionate and dedicated Registered Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference to the lives of your service users and team, we encourage you to apply today! Please submit your resume and cover letter to Taylor.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Registered Manager Application." Or alternatively contact me on 07469 402696.
Search Healthcare is a reputable provider of healthcare staffing solutions, with over 35 years of experience in the industry, dedicated to delivering exceptional patient care. Here in the Birmingham Office We specialize in connecting qualified healthcare professionals with rewarding opportunities in Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Hereford, Stafford, Oxford.
Search Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including those with diverse backgrounds and those with disabilities.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.