Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary - £24,000 to £30,000 + Commission
Are you a recent graduate? Or have a Customer Service background with a desire to move on? A step into Recruitment could boost your career!
We want to hear from you if you are ambitious, driven and resilient. Through a period of sustained growth, Search are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our Commercial teams - Business Support and Call & Contact Centre.
Our Commercial teams provide recruitment solutions to clients across Scotland, sourcing talent for a variety of roles from Sales Advisors to Operational Managers, Customer Service Advisors to Claims Handlers.
We will support you in generating new business opportunities, providing your clients with comprehensive recruitment solutions for long-term partnership. We have an outstanding client and candidate database, providing you with an established professional network from day one.
You'll receive ongoing training and support from our experienced Leaders and Talent Development team. From your first day at Search, you'll receive the tools and resources to support you in becoming an expert in your specialist market.
What You'll Need:
- Ability and passion to work to and exceed targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Eager to progress your career.
- Ideally 12+ months in a customer service or sales position.
What We Offer:
- Competitive commission structure.
- Award-winning training programme delivered by industry experts, offered throughout your career.
- Regular incentives and recognition events, including quarterly events.
- The opportunity to earn a slot on our Annual High Fliers trip.
- The option to buy holidays.
- Support for your mental wellbeing: Employee Assistance Programme.
- Support for your physical wellbeing: Cycle to Work Scheme.
Search is a multi-discipline Recruitment Agency offering specialist staffing solutions. Across 15 offices and over 20 specialist markets, our business is well established, servicing thousands of companies per year.
We strive to be the recruitment partner of choice for organisations who demand success through the recruitment of talented and motivated people. We're here to provide expertise and value to both our clients and candidates at every stage of the recruitment process. To meet our ambitions, we want to hear from you!
If you are someone with a desire to succeed, use your entrepreneurial skills to build a business and grow your professional network, please get in touch or apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.