Dual Fuel Smart Team Coach
Location - Newcastle
Basic Salary - £38,000
Attendance & Performance bonus - £1,500 per annum
A Dual Fuel Smart Team Coach provides day to day coaching for Dual Fuel Meter Operatives, ensuring compliance to safe working practices and cost effective utilisation of resources and assets through effective direction, training and coaching of the Meter Operatives in your team and supporting the Team Manager in the delivery of business and customer KPI targets.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / TASKS:
- Health & Safety
Communicate, demonstrate, promote and ensure compliance with codes of practice, policies and procedures, including health & safety in order to meet Company standards and regulatory requirements. Undertake Monthly Work in Progress Audits (WIP's) and Coaching Visits in Line with Metering Installation and Maintenance Quality Assurance Procedure. Undertake toolbox and vehicle checks as per plan and promote safe driving practices with effective utilisation of in vehicle technology.
- Effective Coaching
Using coaching techniques to support operatives in their ongoing development and skillset so they can deliver the best service for our customers while ensuring they meet the requirements of the role safely.
- Data Analysis
Utilise daily, weekly, and monthly MI data/reports - performance, productivity, compliance, logistics, cost, etc. Identify trends, highlight issues and address exceptions.
- Customer Delivery
Manage and maintain effective working relationships with energy suppliers and consumers to ensure a responsive and integrated approach to delivering contractual requirements and agreed service levels.
To operate to the highest business standards, manage risk and protect the Siemens brand. Uphold company and ethical standards in own and others' conduct, acting where appropriate, and modelling best practice, to maintain and enhance Siemens reputation.
COMPETENCIES Knowledge & Skills:
* MOCOPA Authorisation, GAS Safe Accreditation to CMA1 and MET1 as a minimum
. * Understanding of the code of practices, policies and procedures, including safety requirements, which are relevant to Residential Smart Meter Operations and the ability to effectively communicate these to the staff.
* Understanding of supplier and metering markets.
* Detailed knowledge of Meter Operations and related activities.
* In a rapidly developing environment, ability to lead a large group of field staff and meet performance targets
* Coaching and training skills.
* Sound influencing and communicating skills, both written and spoken.
* Ability to use appropriate computer-based technology and to adapt quickly to any changes in that technology.
* Previous coaching and mentoring experience and confident communicating at all levels.
* Extensive experience of Dual Fuel Smart Metering Systems and associated equipment with the ability to give advice as appropriate.
* Extensive experience of customer facing roles in a competitive industry, particularly in operational environments with a commercial focus.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.