If you are looking to join a fast-growing company with strong values and lots of work available then this is the place for you!
Our business is forever expanding because of new clients with big contracts, so we are always eager for new candidates to register.
Are you a care assistant/worker looking to help vulnerable people supporting them in their day to day lives to provide them with the care they need?
This is a rewarding opportunity to support a variety of service users helping them grow and become independent or to help them with care they can no longer do for themselves.
We are in need off candidates with experience such as; supporting the elderly, supporting people with disabilities and working in secure mental units.
This is a very flexible role allowing you a variety of hours to choose from and a variety of sites to work at but mainly we want health care assistants in Manchester.
- Flexible working hours to suit you.
- Holiday pay with flexibility (Can Be Accrued or put in your weekly pay)
- Free training provided online
- Free DBS updates
OBJECTIVES OF ROLE
- To provide support to service users with individual needs and independent living skills
- To work as part of a dedicated team to ensure high quality standards are met
- To maintain the safety and well being of service users, colleagues, and guests of the accommodation.
- To give individuals the best care and ensure they feel safe and secure in there environment.
- To ensure that the right medication and right dosage is given to individuals that need it.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deal with safeguarding issues in a timely manner, ensuring appropriate action is taken place in line with company procedures
- Give assistance or guidance to service users some users can be quite independent and need more emotional support than anything.
- Reporting any concerns around the service users welfare in line with company procedures
- Personal care including medication management, cooking, exercise, general cleaning duties
- Dealing with emergency situations in an effective manner, contacting the emergency services, seeking necessary support, following protocol
- Taking note of day to day details on care plans making sure the information is accurate so as to assist with future care.
- 6 Months experience working in a similar support setting
- Experience and awareness of safeguarding
- Comfortable with housekeeping, cleaning and basic food preparation
- To be able to provide 2 years reference history
- Overseas police check if you have been in the country for less than 5 years
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.