A leading and well-established firm in Kent, with multiple offices across Kent, is seeking a talented and dedicated Commercial lawyer to join their dynamic team in Maidstone. The firm is ranked as a leading firm in the Legal 500 and Chambers UK, along with Chambers High Net Worth Guide, and their lawyers also have excellent personal ranking across various directories.
The firm has a rich heritage spanning several decades and they have earnt a reputation as a trusted and innovative legal partner in the South East of England. Their commitment of excellence, combined with their deep industry knowledge, enables them to deliver tailored solutions that empowers their clients to thrive in today's complex business environment.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a team who are continuing to build an exceptional commercial practice, providing high-end commercial transaction advice. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive environment. You will have exposure to high-level and complex work and will gain excellent experience.
You will be handling a wide range of commercial matters including but not limited to sustainable energy, construction, infrastructure, manufacturing and SMEs. They work with a growing client-base of local, national and international companies and have a particularly strong reputation in sustainable/renewable energy (inc waste-to-energy). There is also an element of corporate banking and finance work, asset, share and restructuring deals and general SME commercial contract work. This opportunity is one of a kind and would suit someone with a corporate background who has a keen interest in combining with this commercial project work.
They encourage a good work-life balance and offer flexible and hybrid working. They also offer excellent training and carer development opportunities. In addition, competitive salaries and bonus schemes and a whole host of benefits.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive and experience in Commercial and/or Corporate law.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to provide commercially-focused advice to clients.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Be commercially aware and have an understanding of the regional market, its challenges and opportunities.
- A willingness to contribute to business development.
Please apply as directed or contact Stephanie Richardson at Search Legal for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.