Search are working with a global business who are on the lookout for a personable and commercially astute Finance Manager to join their team. You'll have experience working with a variety of non-finance functions, including operations and supply chain.
You'll be a qualified finance professional who has a well rounded experience looking after the budgets and forecasts alongside leading on the monthly management accounts. You'll be experienced or driven to manage a small team and thrive in a fats paced environment.
- Lead on all month end procedures
- Manage multiple sites
- Creating the budget and forecasting cycle
- Liaise with key non-finance stakeholders on variance analysis
- Responsible for the BS
- Manage a small finance team
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Proven experience working in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Ability to lead a team
- Key business partnering experience
A great salary worth up to £60,000 + benefits including PMI, strong pension contributions and a bonus. Hybrid working is also a possibility.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.