A very exciting opportunity has come up to join a business based in Worthing to join them as their new HR & Facilities Assistant.
This role is perfect for someone who has either HR and/or Facilities experience or a strong administrator who is looking for a new role.
Role: HR Support Assistant - Part Time
Hours: 30 hours per week - hours can be negotiated and discussed to match your need as long as it is between their core working time between 8-5 and across Monday - Friday. There is full flexibility with this.
This role also can offered hybrid with 1 - 2 days working from home.
Salary: £21k before pro rata at above hours
* Input payroll
* Work with the rest of the business to ensure HR and Facility deadlines are met
* Support HR and Facilities with general admin
* Handle general queries from staff through to the HR line
* Support with employee relations paperwork
* Support with onboarding paperwork as and when needed
* Ensure there is sufficient levels of office supplies
* Maintain health and safety logs within the business
* Support with meeting agendas and collate relevant paperwork in preparation for meetings for the leadership as and when needed as well note taking if required
* Experience within HR and/or Facilities isn't needed but if you have this experience you will of course be considered
* Good administration experience of 2 years+ will be required to be considered at a minimum
* Able to juggle multiple projects and workloads
* Very people focused
* Able to demonstrate empathy due to the nature of the role
* Excellent communicator
* Efficient and able to prioritise workload
If this role sounds like the role for you, apply now and we will be in touch!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.