I currently have an opening for a Part Time Payroll Administrator with a well-established business within their sector. This is 12 month FTC with the opportunity to go permanent.
You will be managing all aspects of the payroll administration. You will be working closely with other members of the finance team but will be working independently on the payroll. The right individual will be a confident payroll administrator who has an understanding of the payroll process.
This role is based entirely on site, Mon-Fri. This role is a part time role where you are required to be on site for 3 hrs a day with one full day at the end of each month. This works out as 16 hours a week.
These hours are very flexible and would be ideal for someone with children at school or other commitments.
The key responsibilities within this role are:
* Accurate compiling and processing of monthly payroll
* Preparation of payroll payment files
* Working to payroll deadlines
* Producing real time information reports
* Pension enrolment and maintenance
* Processing new starts and leavers
* Ensuring annual leave and absences are integrated
* Dealing with queries
* Monthly reports
A successful candidate in this position will possess;
* Knowledge of payroll process
* Experience with payroll systems
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Confident excel user
This is a great opportunity for an established payroll administrator to use their skills in a new environment. If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, then please get in contact with Tommy at the Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.