An award-winning firm in West Malling, Kent are looking for a talented and motivated Commercial Litigation Lawyer to join their specialist dispute resolution team. The firm is also ranked Top Tier in the Legal 500.
You will play a pivotal role within the team and will be handing a varied caseload from inception to resolution. The firm has a strong focus on Commercial Litigation, and they are committed to delivering exceptional legal solutions to their clients.
The firm's clientele encompasses a wide spectrum of individuals and entities, with claim values spanning from a few thousands pounds to well over £200 million. Their clients include international corporations, public relations agencies, professional services providers, small business proprietors, corporate human resources and financial departments, families, politicians, and high-net-worth individuals.
The firm have an excellent reputation and a friendly working environment. You will be part of a collaborative and supportive team enabling you to accomplish great achievements in your career. In addition, they offer excellent opportunities for training and career development. In addition, competitive salaries, generous bonus schemes, and a whole host of benefits, including hybrid working.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with experience in Commercial Litigation.
- Strong knowledge of UK Commercial Litigation laws and procedures.
- Be commercially aware and have an understanding of the market, its challenges and opportunities.
- Have a sense of initiative and enthusiasm.
- Able to work well within a team and provide support to other fee-earners as appropriate.
- Have excellent written and verbally communication skills.
- Competent IT skills.
Please apply as directed or contact Stephanie Richardson at Search Legal for more information on 07584 104790.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.