Facilities Coordinator Hybrid £21,500pa Full Time Monday - Friday 37.5
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this well-known company at their head office as Facilities Coordinator on a temporary basis.
Role: Facilities Coordinator
Hours: Monday - Friday 08.45 -17.15 with 1 hour break - 37.5 hours a week
3 day is office - Monday and Friday work from home
Duties and responsibilities:
* Triage for facilities desk taking calls from sites and logging calls
* Direct calls to relevant teams
* Effective diary management
* Ensure admin tasks are carried out within timely manner
* Ensuring all record keeping is accurate
* Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
* Timely preparation of all key reports
* Deal with invoices for facilities spend
* Ability to adapt and deliver in a fast-paced environment
* Professional telephone manner
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in facilities and customer service
* Basic maintenance knowledge desirable
* Be able to think on your feet and multitask a variety of tasks
* Strong organisational skills
* Experience dealing with invoices for facilities spend
* Good IT skills
This is a full-time position 08.45 to 17.15 you will be required to go into the office part of the week and have the ability to work at home the rest of the week. Due to this being a temporary role there is an immediate need to a start date.
If you feel this role is for you, apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.