My client based in Liverpool is looking to recruit a Business Wealth Analyst, working full time out of their modern City Centre office. The working hours can be flexible working a 35 hour week between the hours of 8am to 6pm to suit. This is a new headcount within a growing team.
Reporting to and assisting the Senior Business Reporting Analyst, the role will involve developing and maintaining regular and ad hoc reporting to meet business requirements. In the role you will be extracting data from core business systems, manipulating, analysing and presenting information to allow monitoring of the business and reporting to key stakeholders.
Within your role as a Business Reporting Analyst you will be required to tailor both information and presentation methods to different audiences to maximise impact, as well as gaining a commercial understanding of the business. The core responsibilities include -
- Production and distribution of regular Management Information and KPI
- Extract, manipulate and visualise data from multiple sources and perform detailed analysis, identify trends and provide insights to support key business decisions
- Critically assess the output of MI and KPI reporting to ensure accuracy and suitability
- Assist in the business budgeting cycles for KPI driven budget/ forecast items, assisting in the preparation of forecasts via the forecasting and reporting platform
- Contribute to the development of new reporting platforms to deliver efficient, reliable and accurate information to key stakeholders within the business
- Work with the team members to support the roll-out of reporting tools to all relevant areas of the business
Essential Skills/ experience include -
-Advanced MS Office experience particularly in MS Excel
- Knowledge of SQL
- Analytical and inquisitive
If you feel that this is a role that you would be interested in and have a desire to work within the financial services industry please apply immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.