- £25,000 - £34,000 basic salary
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week, Permanent (Monday to Friday hours)
An exciting company within the fixings industry based in Haydock are looking for a dynamic and experienced Account Manager to join their busy and fast paced team due to growth. This is an internal sales role responsible for maintaining relationships and developing sales to both a new and existing customer base.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking day to day sales enquiries and orders on the phone and through email, whilst managing their own portfolio of customer's specific needs, all designed to give the best service to our customers starting at the point of order.
It is essential for the successful candidate to have previous experience and knowledge within fixings and fasteners.
- Initiating, developing, and maintaining customer relationships.
- Establishing customer requirements.
- Preparing, submitting, and following up customer quotations.
- Order processing.
- Providing basic levels of technical support on the products/services available
- Introducing customers to new products/services.
- Providing market leading levels of customer service
Experience/ skills required:
- Knowledge / experience within fixings / fasteners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Administrative Skills - Confident and able to work with Microsoft packages such as outlook and excel
- Knowledge of working within an internal sales/sales admin role
What's on offer?
An excellent basic salary between £25,000 - £34,000 a year dependant on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.