My client based in Wallasey is currently recruiting for a highly experienced Administrator to provide accurate and efficient administration support (computer, telephone, and paper based) to enable successful delivery of the charity's outcomes.
This can include general administration such as filing, photocopying, stock control, computer tasks e.g. data transfer and record updating.
This role is offered on a temporary, full time basis, with hours of work being 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday (35 hours per week)
Key Duties/ Responsibilities include:
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and deliveries, stock control, general filing and data management tasks.
- Dealing appropriately with all Client queries received including general and specific enquiries on dealing with energy efficiency, sustainable energy, fuel tariffs and bills, fuel debt, fuel tariffs, and all other issues related to domestic energy.
- Referring Clients into projects delivered by our charity for further support where appropriate.
- Accurately and efficiently inputting Client data and circumstances onto appropriate internal on-line and off-line databases ensuring all records are up to date and correct.
- Adhering to service delivery procedures.
- To be responsible for the monitoring of stock (e.g. leaflets and easy measures equipment) and restock of stock in a timely manner.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next challenge in your career, please apply immediately!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.