- Salary - £24,536 - £26,000 per annum
- Merseyside / Cheshire
- Home & Field Based
- Start Date - Immediate start available
- Hours - Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (35 hours per week)
An exciting opportunity has emerged for an enthusiastic Energy Advisor to join a program focused on supporting communities across Merseyside and Cheshire. You will be working with people based within the local community to provide advice and information on support available to them with their home energy as well as potential for support to make their home more energy efficient.
The role will combine a mixture of office/home working and being out on the field so a full UK driving license is essential for this position as well as a willingness to go and visit customers based around Merseyside and Cheshire to provide face to face support and advice (as this role is field / home based, candidates can live anywhere across Merseyside and Cheshire).
The salary for the role is between £24,536 - £26,000 dependant on experience and the role is offered on a full time / 35 hour per week contract (although part time may also be considered).
The successful candidates must be an enthusiastic communicator, have knowledge of Energy AND/OR buildings/property maintenance/DIY/home improvements, however full training will be provided on the role.
- Shift pattern, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (Part time hours can also be discussed)
Job will include:
- Speaking to a variety of different customers, being the first point of contact for clients seeking support both in person and over the phone
- Dealing with client queries in relation to domestic fuel debt, fuel tariffs and energy efficiency
- Helping customers to make applications for support available for home improvements
- Experience of providing effective empathetic support to vulnerable clients
- Knowledge and experience of advising vulnerable and low income people
- Knowledge of providing energy efficiency advice
- Knowledge of DIY / Home improvements
- Full UK Driving License / access to own vehicle
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills and experience then please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.