Dundee, free parking, competitive rate of pay and an early finish every Friday!
These are just some of the benefits you will enjoy in this Technical Administrator role.
Contract length: circa 3 months, potential for extension
Pay: 12.80 - 14.30 per hour
Working: 37hrs per week M-F
As a Technical Administrator, your administration duties will include:
- Document control of various research and development, engineering and project documentation
- Administration of the project management tool to monitor and assist in the coordination of R&D projects
- Monitor and create reports of time spent by engineers on projects using MS Excel
- Budget monitoring and tracking of engineer related work using MS Excel
- Processing Engineering Changes Notes and project template documentation
- Assisting in producing and preparing engineering documentation, training materials, test specifications and summary reports
- Ordering office supplies and equipment for the department, maintaining stock levels
I am interested in speaking with candidates who have experience working as an Engineering Administrator, Project Administrator, or Administrator who has strong IT skills - particularly in MS Excel (ideally using VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, and analytical tools) and MS Word. Experience using documentation management systems as well as software packages including the likes of MS PowerPoint and MS Project would also be ideal.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age