A well-recognised firm in the South East and ranked in the legal directories, Legal 500 and Chambers UK, are seeking an ambitious Corporate lawyer to join their dynamic and forward-thinking office in Horsham.
The firm have a strong reputation for providing exceptional legal services to their clients. Their lawyers are recognised for their expertise in M&A, receivables financing, pharmacy and dental, commercial real estate, banking and insolvency. Their clients range from multi-national corporations, owner managed business, angel investors, professional partnerships, asset-based lenders and other financial institutions to private individuals/shareholders and start-ups.
You will be part of a collaborative and supportive team and you will be surrounded by highly respected individuals, including Legal Individuals ranked by Legal 500, enabling you to accomplish great achievements in your career. They also offer excellent opportunities for training and carer development. In additional, competitive salaries, and a whole host of benefits, including hybrid working.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive.
- You will have a good knowledge of commercial and legal issues affecting the corporate and commercial sector.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail, views for progression and a forward-thinking manner.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Client-focused approach with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Be commercially aware and have an understanding of the regional market, its challenges and opportunities.
Please apply as directed or contact Stephanie Richardson at Search Legal for more information on 07584 104790.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.