FM Category Manager
A transnational Environmental Services provider is seeking a Facilities Management Category Manager to start a 10-month contract in a hybrid/national role. You will be based from one of the principle UK offices: London, Cannock or Warrington.
You will be offered:
* 8 Hour Days
* 40hr Work Week
* 10-Month Contract
You will be responsible for the following:
* You will establish, build and maintain positive relationships with all key stakeholders to enable the category strategy to be effectively implemented and maintained.
* You will build and update (on an annual basis) the category strategy in conjunction with the UK & Ireland business stakeholders and the global procurement department.
* You will be responsible for the delivery of the annual category plan, with regard to savings, service, spend under management and supplier rationalisation.
* You shall seek to embed sustainable procurement practice in your categories and look to lead the businesses ambition to deliver multifaceted business performance.
* When undertaking the above tasks, you will need to ensure all Supply Chain policies, procedures and processes are followed.
* As part of your role, you will build an external network of benchmarks. This will ensure that category-specific, industry-leading solutions are sought and implemented.
* You will be supporting the National Supply Chain Manager who you will report into; and be the point of contact for your specific categories.
* You will support any ad-hoc queries from the business.
We are looking for:
* Candidates will ideally be educated to Degree or Higher Level Qualification, and a Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIPS) or be part qualified CIPS and working towards MCIPS.
* You will have previous experience of working Procurement functions within blue-chip businesses or within the Public Sector, ideally operating at the level of Category Manager, Assistant Category Manager or Senior Buyer.
* You will also have indirect supply chain knowledge, with specific experience of managing a Corporate Services category, although this is not essential.
* You will have a good knowledge of the procurement process and relevant compliance with set processes and policies.
Please apply now for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age