« Back to results
Senior Paraplanner, based in London, competitive basic salary and benefits
You will be responsible for providing Paraplanning support to Financial Advisers with the aid of Financial Administrators in the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare suitability letters, reports and recommendations for holistic and transactional financial planning areas including pensions, investments, IHT, protection and specialist products
- Prepare illustrations/proposals and undertake research to support recommendations
- Undertake pension reviews and recommendations
- Undertake Income drawdown reviews and recommendations
- Prepare cashflow models
- Provide technical support to complex client queries
To be considered for this role you must have the following competencies:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a paraplanner role within an IFA or Wealth Management firm is essential
- Experience and knowledge of investment and pension products in particular is essential
- Level 4 diploma
- Desire to work towards CII Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 6), CFP or Chartered Status desirable
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.