« Back to results
Actuarial Analyst - Amersham- up to £45,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a partner-led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated pensions advice.
Responsibilities will typically fall mainly under the Trustee and Corporate Consulting Practice Areas, but can also be in the Investment Consulting Practice Area (and others from time to time).
* Individual member calculations, such as transfer values.
* Process and validate data for actuarial valuations and related calculations.
* Undertaking preliminary valuation calculations.
* Preparation of draft actuarial reports.
* Perform work relating to other legislative requirements, such as reviewing scheme accounts.
* Calculation of Pension Protection Fund levies.
* Assist with the production of Company accounting disclosures.
* Commence the actuarial exams as required by the Actuarial Profession to become a Certified Actuarial Analyst.
For more information please call Kerrie Henriques on 01293 848111
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.