This Vacancy has now expired
Healthcare Assistant | Mental Health Ward | Blackburn
Temporary: £9.67 to £14.94 per hour
Search Medical is currently a Tier 1 supplier to an NHS Trust based in Blackburn and we have various shifts available for HCAs.
You will be working in a large mental health hospital which provides care and treatment for adults who cannot be safely treated at home.
The hospital has male and female functional acute wards, advanced care wards, a dementia ward and also a PICU ward.
Due to the high demand of shifts on all the wards we are urgently looking for HCAs who have previously worked within the mental health industry. We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, with the choice of shifts in the days, night and at weekends.
Ideally you will be available for a minimum of 2 shifts a week.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within a hospital environment ideally mental health
* Enhanced DBS
* Managing violence and aggression training
* Occupational Health Clearance
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Options to work as limited company contractor, with increased rates
* Revalidation support and updates
* Free Mandatory and PMVA Training
* Free yearly DBS Checks
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|08 Mar 2017 - 08:57|
|£11.00 to £20.27 per hour|