This Vacancy has now expired
Independent Financial Advisor
Independent Financial Adviser - BMA
How would you like to work in a role where you are fully in control of your own diary with a generous basic salary and uncapped OTE?
Our client has offices throughout the UK and pride themselves on delivering all the capabilities you would expect from a large national organisation at a local personalised level.
Successful candidates will join a team of over 200 professionally qualified Private Client Independent Financial Advisers, located across our 13 offices. Offering an independent, personal and proactive advisory service to clients, Independent Financial Advisers will typically provide advice on the full range of financial planning services such as: investments; retirement; tax; education; savings; protection; long term care and mortgage planning.
You will provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing BMA Members and Clients in a compliant manner, providing exceptional client service adhering to the FCA principles of "Treating Customers Fairly".
Must have :
* Diploma Level 4 status
* High level of confidence and ability with sales and presentational skill
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and telephone manner
* Ability to work in a team
* IT Literate
* Previous experience of working as an IFA and a proven track record of meeting annual sales targets
* Drive and motivation to deliver and exceed business targets.
* Eagerness to learn and develop skills and knowledge continually
* Able to manage own diary but may often need to attend appointments in client's homes and/or out of hours
* Full driving license
If you are interested, please apply online today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.