With cyber threats and online crime on the rise, the business demand for secure mobility across a range of platforms is driving long-term investment towards cyber security. Falling under the Search Technology & Transformation umbrella, our dedicated team of Cyber Security & Data Forensics consultants boast comprehensive market knowledge, which in turn allows us to address the current and projected requirements of the businesses we work with.
As such, we actively support and accelerate the talent acquisition strategy of our clients by working collaboratively with them to offer a targeted approach to recruitment within the cyber security arena. In what is undoubtedly a talent-short market, we operate within a range of cyber security niches, enabling clients to connect with difficult-to-find candidates and helping qualified professionals secure new opportunities within this ever-evolving landscape.
What Roles Do We Recruit For
From commercial SMEs which seek protection, assurance and compliance, to vendors that develop products and solutions, to consultancies that offer integration and value added services, our client portfolio is as diverse as it is vast.
This has lead to the formation of an extensive candidate network, and we pride ourselves in placing professionals into a number of cyber security roles which include but are not limited to:
- Analysts & Engineers
- Professional Service Consultants
- Pre Sales
- Practice Leads, Operations Managers & Team Leaders
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers & Security Directors
Our Key Sectors
We work with permanent staff and professional contractors from a wide range of cyber security specialisms and skillsets across the UK and Europe. Our team currently operates within the following cyber security niches:
- Digital Forensics & Incident Response
- Security Incident & Event Management (including Security Analysis & SOC Environments)
- Perimeter / Infrastructure / Network Security
- IAM (Identity & Access Management)
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Penetration Testing & Application Security
- Governance, Risk & Compliance – including GDPR specialism
- OT & SCADA Security
We are proud the represent an extensive network of high calibre specialists in cyber security. If you would like to find out more about how we can help you secure talent for your business, then please do not hesitate to contact us.