Junior Account Executive
£22,000+ (DOE) OTE 27k+
What is in it for you
* 20 days holiday plus bank holiday rising to 25 after one year, then 28 after 4 years of service
* Company discounts
* Season Ticket Loan
* Long Service Award
* Death in Service - 4 x annual salary
Our client has just celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 2018, and are looking to continue their internal and external growth by bringing ambitious and driven Junior Account Executives into their Sheffield office.
You will be working with experts within their chosen field, and becoming part of a highly successful and esteemed team and company who want you to come along for the journey. This role would suit someone with insurance experience or who is looking to break into the insurance industry and carve out a career.
What will you be doing as a Junior Account Executive?
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
* Provide exceptional customer service to ensure high client retention rates
* Analyse clients' existing insurance policies and provide expert advice
* Recommend appropriate insurance products and coverage options
* Customise insurance solutions to meet clients' specific requirements
* Effectively communicate the value of insurance coverage and benefits
* Close sales deals and process policy applications
* Stay informed about industry trends, market changes, and new insurance products
What experience are we looking from our Junior Account Executive?
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong negotiation and sales skills.
* Highly motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently.
* Previous customer service or sales experience
If this Sheffield based Junior Account Executive role is of interest to you, please apply now for immediate telephone interview!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.