« Back to results
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a leading organisation based in the East End of Glasgow.
* Purchase Ledger - pricing checking, raising discrepancy debit notes, entering invoices, credits, debits, scanning and auditing batches
* Reconciling Purchase Ledger Statements
* Entering Direct Debit Payments onto system and matching with relevant invoices
* Entering & Scanning Expense Invoices
* Sales Ledger - input of invoices, scanning, and chasing for payments, and dealing with queries raised
* Matching of un-allocated credits on customer accounts
* Previous purchase and sales ledger experience is essential
* High volume experience is essential
* Excel skills are required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Team player
To apply for this post, please email your CV to [email protected]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.