« Back to results
Do you have a solid administration background within financial services?
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an administrator for one of our top client's who specialises in financial investment services in Gatwick.
The successful candidate will be assisting with general administrative support for the company's Advisers and Clients, ensuring that a competent and efficient service is delivered to all.
This is a 3 month Fixed Term Contract
General Administration Tasks:
* Scanning client documents to document management system
* Incoming letters, covering all aspects of client instruction and enquiries
* Written communication with clients
* Deal with client telephone calls
* Occasional face to face contact with clients
* Explanation of Company literature and information
* Dealing with clients on behalf of the advisers
* Arranging appointments and diary management
* Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
* Call management/ Client contact
* Data Collection on client portfolios
* Updating static information - change of name, address etc.
* Preparing valuations
* Assisting Advisers with fact find input
* Archiving documents
* Task and workflow management on back office system
* Document Management
If you believe you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age