« Back to results
Corporate Tax Senior Manager - Top 10
Permanent: £55,000 to £70,000 per annum
Corporate Tax - Senior Manager
£55,000 - £70,000 + Flexible Working + Fantastic Benefits
Are you in a Corporate Tax Manager in an Accountancy firm and want to progress to Senior Manager, but the opportunity has not arisen?
If that is the case and you have a background of Corporate Tax either compliance or advisory, this may be the role for you!
Search Consultancy has partnered with a Top 10 firm that takes pride in their position in the market and absolutely love their culture. What people really enjoy at this firm is being mentored by a Partner/Director and being able to take ownership and responsibility over their work in a results driven environment.
Absolutely! Be in the office when necessary and on client sites as required, but feel free to work from home for a whole week.
What are your some of your responsibilities?
* Advising International and UK group clients in various tax matters such as UK Tax, International Tax, efficiency, investments, etc.
* Managing teams at engagement with clients on advisory projects
* Coaching and developing junior members of the team
* Being the main point of contact for specialist corporate tax matters
What experience and expertise do you need before you get on with the job?
* You will be ACA/CTA Qualified
* You will have trained in an accountancy practice
* You will have managed/supervised a team in a tax function
* You will have strong knowledge of UK Tax legislation
Want to find out a bit more?
Call me at 0161 835 8625 or email me at [email protected]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.