« Back to results
General administrator - First step into HR
Search is currently recruiting a General administrator - First step into HR for one of the leading provider of professional services in Watford.
Working 09:30 - 17:30 with a salary of £23,000 plus exclusive benefits.
As a HR Assistant in the Interview Arranging Team, you will be working as part of a team to manage all stages of the interview process for internal and external candidates, from the hiring manager review to the individual completing their interview process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Arranging the full end to end interview process for your specified client group
* Manage your workload using the recruitment system 2xB and your own interview tracker.
* Prioritise your workload in accordance to urgency and adhere to agreed SLA's.
* Manage high volumes of work independently, making sure it is accurate and all requirements are met.
* Process all candidate interview expenses, ensuring outstanding payments are chased and processed in a timely manner.
* Follow the strict interview and escalation process in place for all candidates.
Experience, Qualification and Skills
The successful candidate is likely to have/be able to demonstrate:
* An ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels;
* High levels of resilience, with experience of working in a highly pressurised client
* Excellent attention to detail;
* Excellent communicator - written and verbal;
* The ability to influence and confidently negotiate at all levels;
* Good organisational, literacy and numeracy skills;
* The ability to prioritise workloads under a high pressure, autonomous environment;
* Good proficiency with IT Office, including: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. as well as SAP or equivalent HR system
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.