« Related vacancies
Administration & Operations Assistant
Permanent: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Commercial Administration Coordinator
The key aspects of this role include:
* Ensure accurate invoicing and resolve disputes/credit requests arising during the project period together with Revenue Controllers/Sales/Clients.
* Sales support, customer quotes, order confirmations, picking tickets, delivery notes and invoicing
* Checking on-hand stocks and co-ordination with Logistics for them for on-time delivery to customers.
* Ensure timely and accurate billing of all products & services.
* Ensure client satisfaction by professionally coordinating all deliveries and returns in all aspects.
* Arranging Transportation and co-ordination with haulage companies, checking transport invoices and transport recovery.
* Monitor all material movements and solve any problems arising from disputes during the project period.
* Adhere to reporting deadlines and support period closings (month and year end).
* Co-ordinate the release and return of material with the Technical Department, Warehouse, Sales Team and clients.
* Stock takes at yard and stock adjustments.
* Administrative duties to support the successful functioning of branch.
* Maintaining an accurate and up to date filing system.
* Implement client communication standards and monitor their usage.
* Degree within E Commerce or Business will be an advantage
* Working with Word and Excel
* Strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills
* Hands-on mentality and engaging personality
* Ability to work in high pressure environments
* Strong team player
* Fluent in English
* Adhering to health and safety legislation.
Preferred working background would be construction and engineering would be an advantage.
Your communication skills will be excellent as you will be expected to liaise closely with the other departments and sales field based personnel.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.