- Basic £20,000 - £25,000
- Annual bonus
- Immediate start available
- Permanent contract
Search are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator for our client based in West Derby.
You will work within a small dedicated team of experienced professionals providing a knowledgeable, efficient and highly professional customer service
The main duties of the lettings role are;
- Conduct property viewings for potential buyers and tenants.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to understand their needs and preferences.
- Negotiate sales and rental agreements on behalf of clients.
- Actively seek and generate leads through various channels.
- Stay informed about the local real estate market trends and property values.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure a smooth and efficient sales/letting process.
- Provide excellent customer service to enhance the overall client experience.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with an emphasis on good customer service as well as good individual time management and attention to detail.
The role will develop over time depending on your skills and initiative shown. A full driving license is also essential. Immediate start available for the right candidate.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.