Customer Service Administrator
- Location: Kirkby
- Salary: £23,000 per annum
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm (early finish on Fridays)
My client based in Kirkby is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to work out of their main office on a permanent basis, offering a salary of £23,000 per annum, working Monday - Friday during core business hours.
Your new role
The main purpose of your role is to manage sales orders from receipt to delivery whilst ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all times. Key duties will include: handling customer queries, managing order processing and communicating with other internal departments. You will also be expected to complete any other ad-hoc administration tasks as well as building relationships and keeping up to date with any new product information.
- To accurately record sales orders received by telephone, post, fax and e-mail for order processing.
- To deal with enquiries from customers by providing details on products, samples and prices.
- Provide sales support for Key Account Managers, incorporating all administrative elements and contact.
- Update spreadsheets as and when required.
Suitable candidates must demonstrate a proven track record in excellent customer service and experience in internal sales / sales admin or sales support.
Apply for this role now or email your cv directly to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.