This Vacancy has now expired
Forklift Driver - Counterbalance or Combi Licence Required
Job Title - Forklift Operator - Counterbalance or Combi Licence Required
Location - Cambuslang
Job Type - Permanent Role
Salary - £20,440 per annum
Hours of Work - Monday - Friday 2.30pm - 10.30pm
Search Consultancy are delighted to be working in Partnership with CCG (OSM) Ltd on a new and exciting opportunity for Combi Forklift Drivers that has arisen within the company due to growth within the Scottish Construction industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Excellent organisational skills
* Health & Safety Knowledge & Awareness
* Valid Forklift License - Reach & Counter balance / Combi Forklift
* Excellent and effective communication skills
* Ensuring factory & yard housekeeping standards are maintained
* Flexible approach to required production tasks
* Excellent work ethic
* Willing to work as part of team
* Stock control / material product awareness
Experience / Qualifications
* Timber frame knowledge
* Valid Combi Forklift Licence
* Medical Insurance,
* Death & Service Cover,
* 31 Days holiday per annum (Note: Glasgow Fair & Christmas will be 2 week mandatory shut down respectively - 4 week in total)
**Training will be carried out before the commencement of the project in September.
Training hours will be Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
Candidates MUST be prepared to transfer to BACKSHIFT hours from September.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.