« Back to results
Transport Clerk - Full Time - Permanent
Transport Clerk - Stockport
£19,968 - £24,000 per annum
Search Consultancy are look for an experienced Transport / Debrief Clerk for a client based out of Stockport with an immediate start available.
Hours of work are 1100 - 1900
Monday - Friday
The ideal candidate will come from a Transport or Operations background, be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook. Previous experience using tracking software will be advantageous.
You will need to be flexible, autonomous, communicative and be able to make operational decisions with regards to routes, potential issues and driver requirements.
A typical day will consist of:
* Tracking drivers using an in house system
* Communicating route information to relevant drivers
* Liaising with Drivers & Planners to advise of any potential issue regarding routes
* Preparing route paperwork and issuing documentation to drivers
* Filing delivery notes
* Managing the driver resource with regards to holidays
* Participate in daily/weekly update conference calls with the client to advise of any issues/potential issues with loads
* Downloading and recording tachograph information
* Updating various reports using excel with information collected
If you would like to apply for the role, please submit your CV using the link below
Search Consultancy are acting as an employment business working on behalf of their clients.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.