« Back to results
Permanent: £16,575 per annum
Van Driver - Manchester £16,575 p/annum
Trafford Park - Manchester Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
We are now recruiting a results driven, self-motivated and resourceful Delivery Driver who is also a practical hands on operator and has a track record of contributing to the overall growth of an organisation. Having a proven ability to ensure first class delivery to the customer base and on time delivery service requirements.
* Planning and scheduling the deliveries
* Packing and distributing stock using own fleet and 3rd party couriers.
* Completing and filing compliance documentation for import, export and supply chain security.
* Driving a company vehicle to deliver stock.
* Carry out daily checks on the vehicle including fuel, oil, water & tyres to conform to road or traffic laws.
* To report to the relevant Manager any instance or event which may cause a service delivery failure, e.g. road or traffic conditions.
* Being aware of Health and Safety Policy and ensure that you maintain good practice at all times.
* Carry out any duties allocated by the senior management team or board.
Qualifications and experience required:
* Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Numeracy skills.
* I.T. literate.
* Practical, manual handling skills.
* Attention to detail.
* The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
* Flexible approach.
* A positive attitude.
* Ability and confidence to put forward ideas for improving/streamlining systems
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.
Search Consultancy are an employment business recruiting on behalf of their clients.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.