« Related vacancies
Welder/Fabricator - Temp Role
Commutable from Derby, Nottingham & Surrounding Areas
£11p/h (depending on experience)
Our client is a Family run business based in Derbyshire who supplies steel framed buildings for the agricultural, industrial and equestrian sectors. They are seeking a Welder/Fabricator to join their busy fast paced fabrication work shop.
An experienced Welder/Fabricator position on a contract basis, 40 hours on a day shift.
The role will involve MIG welding Mild steel for structural projects and working from detailed drawings fabricating. There is an opportunity for a permanent role for the right candidate
The Candidate will have:
* Previous demonstrable experience in MIG welding, ideally with steel framed buildings.
* Can operate oxygen/acetylene torch.
* Can interpret and understand fabrication/technical drawings.
* Capable of working in a small team, as well as being able to perform tasks individually.
* Ensuring products are manufactured to dead lines and quality standards are maintained.
* Can work effectively with regular changes in work environment/process.
If you are a skilled engineer and looking to join a company that genuinely look after and invest in their people please contact me:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.